Thursday, August 25, 2011

Preparing for MOFAC

Here's a picture I forgot to share. This was the day before I took all my art down to Avon Park. I laid everything out on the floor to make sure nothing made me want to sing "One of these things is not like the other,/ one of these things just doesn't belong..." You may be able to notice that I only had to reframe four prints; that's not too much craziness for the day before. Luckily I don't have a picture of the hurricane state that I left the rest of the apartment in as I tore everything out of their portfolios to decide if anything else needed to be framed and included. I didn't find anything else suitable, unfortunately. I had been looking forward to including at least some state of my Big Kitty print, but it is so big that it will continue looking too naked until I get it completely fleshed out.

---

"....Can you find what thing is not like the other/ before I can finish this song?"

No comments:

Post a Comment