Monday, January 23, 2012

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

I will be showing my book, I Used to Wear Diapers, at the juried art show entitled Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow at the UCF Art Gallery. The shows runs from January 26th to February 26th and the opening reception is January 26th from 6pm-8pm. The opening reception sounds like it will be a blast: free admission, free food, music by Joseph Keebler, and performances by Hemisphere Dance Company.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded as well as a Director's Purchase Award and a Provost's Purchase Award (both of which I have opted out of because I am not ready to sell my book). I assume the awards will be given out at the opening reception. The only thing I've seen for the show so far are the sneak peek images on the website, but if those are any indication of the quality of work this is going to be a classy show! If you feel like coming out it looks like there will be a multitude of fantastic art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment