Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Coming Home at SFSC


Last Thursday (Oct 17th) was the artist program for Coming Home 2: SFSC Alumni Exhibit. My sincere condolences to anyone who missed it. It was great to see my former classmates and their newest work. Everyone's presentations and art work were so different it made for a very engaging afternoon. Crystal Martinez and Chase Smith were two of my fellow alumnus. Crystal is working on Roy Lichtenstein inspired recreations from comic books and Chase explained the programming magic behind his video DNA. I represented printmaking and bookbinding with the Swinging Diptych linocut and the book Old Friends. I love going back to SFSC- I took my first printmaking class there with Mollie Doctrow!

If you are interested in seeing the exhibit, it will be up until October 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment